Friday, October 28, 2016

What is your testimony?

Daniel4:2 I thought it good to declare the signs and wonders that the Most
High God has worked for me.3 How great are His signs, And how mighty His
wonders! His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And His dominion is from
generation to generation. Rev12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of
the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their
lives to the death.

TESTIMONY - "A public recounting of a religious conversion or experience".
Everything that people experience has power if used correctly to further
the kingdom of God. Our testimonies are all different and yet have the same
ability to bring honor and glory to God. My life has been very challenging,
I was a drunk, sexually immoral, drug addict, liar, thief, adulterer,
blasphemer, covetous, divorced, etc. I think you all get my point. Chief of
all sinners. The most important part of my life is, SAVED by grace and
shown the love of Jesus at 36 years old. My life still has challenges due
to what I have done and the consequences that I am still dealing with. I
declare to all who read this, Jesus is alive and active. No matter what you
have done, no matter where you are today, Jesus loves you and has a plan
for your life. My friends and brethren, if there is anything I can do for
you, please let me know. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment