Sunday, October 30, 2016

FACETIME with Jesus is coming to soon!

2Cor5:10 For we [believers will be called to account and] must all appear
before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be repaid for what
has been done in the body, whether good or bad [that is, each will be held
responsible for his actions, purposes, goals, motives—the use or misuse of
his time, opportunities and abilities]. Matt12:36 But I tell you, on the
day of judgment people will have to give an accounting for every careless
or useless word they speak. 37 For by your words [reflecting your spiritual
condition] you will be justified and acquitted of the guilt of sin; and by
your words [rejecting Me] you will be condemned and sentenced.”

FACETIME with Jesus is coming to soon, we do not know the day or the hour,
nevertheless it is coming. Are you ready today, at this very moment to see
Him face to face? Everyone will stand before God and give testimony.
Acquitted or condemned and sentenced, which will it be? Every action, word,
and deed will be judged. Many are living their lives without a care in the
world, not thinking about working out their own salvation with fear and
trembling. I am far from perfect, there are things that I do that I know
are not pleasing to the Lord. I also do not use the what God has given me
completely for Him. I want to change that, I want to be more Christ-like,
more Christian than ever before. Knowing Jesus personally will get you to
heaven. I want more than that, I want to hear, "Well done good and faithful
servant".

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment