Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Me, myself and I.

There are 2 completely different types of Trinity's. Father, Son, and Holy
Spirit. Me, myself and I. There are many times that I look at what I am
doing in my own life and have to evaluate who I am trying to glorify. I see
many people glorifying themselves with all the selfies. Sharing your life
with others through multi-media is ok, but there needs to be a balance. As
Christians our lives are to be lived for Christ first. There are many great
Bible verses, John 3:16, Romans 10:13, Genesis 1:1, all of which have
divine purpose. Jesus died for all and rose again, and I know that I must
live for Him with all that I am. I know it will not easy, but in the end,
it will be worth it. For me, today, my verse is 2Corinthians 5:14-15.

2Cor5:14 For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if
One died for all, then all died; 15 and He died for all, that those who
live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them
and rose again.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment