Wednesday, October 26, 2016

My hearts desire is to go to heaven......

John4:49 The nobleman said to Him, “Sir, come down before my child dies!”
50 Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your son lives.”... 53 So the father
knew that it was at the same hour in which Jesus said to him, “Your son
lives.” And he himself believed, and his whole household. Acts16:27 And the
keeper of the prison, awaking from sleep and seeing the prison doors open,
supposing the prisoners had fled, drew his sword and was about to kill
himself. 28 But Paul called with a loud voice, saying, “Do yourself no
harm, for we are all here.”30 And he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what
must I do to be saved?”31 So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ,
and you will be saved, you and your household.”

My hearts desire is to go to heaven and take as many people with me as I
can. I have been broken many times and for many different reasons. I have
suffered in ways that only a few others may ever understand. One thing I
know for sure, is that I love Jesus. He has given me the ability to take my
shame, weaknesses and scars, share them and show this world what grace and
mercy are all about. My prayer is that for all those that know me will come
to love my Jesus as well. There is a song, Loving my Jesus by Casting
Crowns and here are a few verses that touched my heart. And I made a vow
that day That I'd spend the rest of my life Loving my Jesus Showing my
scars Telling my story of how mercy Can reach You where You are And I pray
the whole world hears The cry of my heart Is to see all the ones I love
Loving my Jesus

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment