Sunday, October 2, 2016

2 Corinthians 7 How do others view you?

2Make room for us in your hearts; we wronged no one, we corrupted no one, we took advantage of no one. 3I do not speak to condemn you, for I have said before that you are in our hearts to die together and to live together. 4Great is my confidence in you; great is my boasting on your behalf. I am filled with comfort; I am overflowing with joy in all our affliction.


Paul expresses great love and affection for his brothers and sisters in Christ. He provides a great example of supporting himself in the ministry of Christ so no one could accuse him of alternative motives other than Christ.

Are you serving in a ministry for Jesus? How do others view you? Sometimes it is good to self evaluate ourselves and our motives. Pray for the Holy Spirit's guidance in the ministry of your service.

May we all have Paul's heart filled with comfort, overflowing with joy and pure motives in all our afflictions.

Blessings, David 
Scripture blog; http://stanfordsancutaryscripturestudies.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment