Friday, October 28, 2016

Are you a new creation?

2Cor5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old
things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Gal5:22 But
the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness,
goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control...Phil4:13 I can do all
things through Christ who strengthens me...

God cleans His own fish. There are many people around us that are very good
actors. I try hard not to pretend that things are going great when they are
not. The emotional scars, the "baggage" that I can't seem to put away,
seems to haunts me. Every part of my life has made me who I am today.
Becoming a Christian has truly been life changing.The challenge is that
sometimes it is a process that takes longer than I want. A new creation
takes time. The Fruit of the Spirit is a full basket, and yet to have it
all, seems to be a challenge. We must remember that, we can do all things
through Christ who strengthens us. “I am not what I ought to be, I am not
what I want to be, I am not what I hope to be in another world; but still I
am not what I once used to be, and by the grace of God I am what I am” ―
John Travis Newton. I know that I am His.
Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment