Monday, October 10, 2016

Please forgive me.

Matt5:23 So if you are presenting your offering at the altar, and while
there you remember that your brother has something [such as a grievance or
legitimate complaint] against you, 24 leave your offering there at the
altar and go. First make peace with your brother, and then come and present
your offering. Matt6:12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we have forgiven our
debtors [letting go of both the wrong and the resentment].

Forgiven people need to be forgiving people. I know that I am not sinless,
and since I became a Christian, I have tried my best to sin less. Many who
are reading this have no idea what kind of person I was before I met Jesus.
I was the chief of all sinners. I was a liar, thief, drug addict, drunkard,
sexually immoral, and so many other things that I am to ashamed to admit.
My life was changed in 2000 when God saved me. Throughout my Christian
walk, I have made mistakes and for those mistakes I am truly sorry. There
was a time that I sinned against God in a way that it almost cost someone
their life as well as my own. For any that are reading this, I am truly
sorrowful for anything that I have done to you that was wrong. More
importantly, I apologize to God for the sins that I commit before Him.
Please forgive me.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment