Monday, October 31, 2016

2 Corinthians 12 Eight tools of Satan.

19All this time you have been thinking that we are defending ourselves to you. Actually, it is in the sight of God that we have been speaking in Christ; and all for your upbuilding, beloved. 20For I am afraid that perhaps when I come I may find you to be not what I wish and may be found by you to be not what you wish; that perhaps there will be strife, jealousy, angry tempers, disputes, slanders, gossip, arrogance, disturbances;
21I am afraid that when I come again my God may humiliate me before you, and I may mourn over many of those who have sinned in the past and not repented of the impurity, immorality and sensuality which they have practiced.

Wow! Paul had a love for the church at Corinth and a heavy heart that he didn't do his job well and allowed them to be swayed by false prophets.
Did you notice the eight tools of Satan? "strife, jealousy, angry tempers, disputes, slanders, gossip, arrogance, disturbances;"

How easily our emotions can lead us astray!
I remind you of yesterday's study and ask yourselves these two questions; Is it gossip? Is it biblical?

Paul was worried that when he came before them that he would find himself not to be the minister he should of been and likewise they would find him not to be the minister they wanted! Have you ever been in that position?

I pray you find a church that is biblical, teaches the word of God accurately and uplifts you into serving in a ministry that the Lord put on your heart. Serving the kingdom of Jesus Christ ushering souls towards salvation through Jesus Christ.

Blessings David

No comments:

Post a Comment