Sunday, October 2, 2016

Prayer is one of the greatest gifts that we can give to God

Ps141:2 Let my prayer be counted as incense before You; The lifting up of
my hands as the evening offering. Eph6:18 With all prayer and petition pray
[with specific requests] at all times [on every occasion and in every
season] in the Spirit, and with this in view, stay alert with all
perseverance and petition [interceding in prayer] for all God’s people.

Prayer is one of the greatest gifts that we can give to God on behalf of
another person. I remember a time when someone came to me and said that
they knew I prayed alot and asked me to pray for them. I said that I would.
Days went bye and they came and thanked me because it all worked out ok. My
problem was, that I never prayed for them. After that, I have made it a
practice not only to pray for them, but to pray with them right there and
then. There are some that stay in my memory. Ariel in the south side of
Chicago wanting safety. Friends that are in challenging marriages. People
that are raising children alone and need some kind of support help.
Financial issues. Mental challenges. Addictions. Brethren, our prayers are
like incense to God. Nothing to big or to small for Him to handle. Heavenly
Father, please give Your children a heart of prayer, hear our petitions and
help us endure. In Jesus name, amen.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment