Saturday, October 29, 2016

I am of Jesus!

Acts10:25 As Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him and fell down at his
feet and worshiped him. 26 But Peter lifted him up, saying, “Stand up; I
myself am also a man.” 1Cor1:12 Now I say this, that each of you says, “I
am of Paul,” or “I am of Apollos,” or “I am of Cephas,” or “I am of
Christ.” 13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you
baptized in the name of Paul?

Recently, I was sharing with a friend, some of the struggles that I am
having and asked if this has changed the way that they look at me, the way
that they see me as a person, as a Christian? There response was, "It's
nice to know that you are human". There are so many people that look to
leaders as something perfect, someone to be praised. The Apostle Peter
walked into Cornelius' house and was greeted with worship. There were
contentions in the Corinthian church. Some were saying they were of Paul,
Apollos, and Peter. The body of Christ is led by men, who are just that,
men. Brethren, May we all live a life that glorifies our God, worship the
only One that deserves it, Jesus, and be filled with the Holy Spirit as to
not walk in the flesh, in Jesus name, amen.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment