Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Can you move mountains?

Matt17:20... if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this
mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be
impossible for you. 2Cor5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight. Heb11:1 Now
faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen..

Faith or Fear, what are you walking in? Christians are called to walk by
faith. There have been times in my life where I know that God had called me
to do something that was out of my comfort zone, some I did and others I
didn't. Fear overtook me because of the thought of looking crazy. Then
there were times when I did walk by faith and God was with me through it
all. I do not want to look back someday and think about what God would of
done with me if I would of gotten my feet to move in the direction that God
wanted me to go. God has called all of His children to do something to
further the kingdom. We cannot let the enemy, pride, fear or anything else
keep us from God's purpose for our lives. We have 2 choices, step out in
faith and see what God is going to do, or stand on the sidelines and
wonder, what if I would have stepped out, what mountains could have been
moved?

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment