Tuesday, October 11, 2016

2 Corinthians 9 Do you have superfluous zeal for Him?

1For it is superfluous for me to write to you about this ministry to the saints; 2for I know your readiness, of which I boast about you to the Macedonians, namely, that Achaia has been prepared since last year, and your zeal has stirred up most of them. 


Superfluous:  1. running over overflowing.

This ministry to the saints was "running over, overflowing. With zeal and the love for Christ. 
Can it be said of us, "I know your readiness, of which I boast about you"?
Are we prepared like Achaia, Paul or Luke with a year or more of preparation before we go out into a mission field? 
May our Lord Jesus bless you and prepare you through the Holy Spirit when you go out into the world today with superfluous zeal for Him sharing the Good News of Salvation to a lost and dying world.

Blessings, David 
Scripture blog; http://stanfordsancutaryscripturestudies.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment