Thursday, October 20, 2016

I was hungry and you gave me food.

Matt25:33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand...34 Then the King
will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father,
inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35
for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink;
I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me...37
“Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You
hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You
a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You?...40 And the King will
answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to
one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

Rocky point missions trip - October 21-23. There is a team of approximately
40 people from Calvary Tucson going to Rocky Point this weekend to build a
home for the Bautista Flores family. The mother is 49 and she has 2 sons,
22 and 20. Their combined income is $71 a week. Please pray for us as we go
to share the Gospel and love of our Lord Jesus Christ. Our church has been
doing this for 16 years, we have helped build over 60 homes, a clinic, a
church with an added classroom and kitchen, and plenty of banos. The heart
of this team is to help the less fortunate, give to others what they cannot
get on their own, and most importantly glorify God in all that we do. There
has been plenty of trials along the way for this trip and I am sure there
will be more. May God be with us and Holy Spirit guide and protect us by
the power of Jesus, amen.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment