Thursday, October 13, 2016

Jesus is coming back.

John14:1 “Do not let your heart be troubled (afraid, cowardly). Believe
[confidently] in God and trust in Him, [have faith, hold on to it, rely on
it, keep going and] believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many
dwelling places. If it were not so, I would have told you, because I am
going there to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place
for you, I will come back again and I will take you to Myself, so that
where I am you may be also.

The greatest Christian desire in my opinion is to be with Jesus. I look
forward to going to heaven everyday. Sometimes it is because of the pain of
my past that I deal with, sometimes because of the worlds sin, and then
there are times that I am just tired and worn. There is a purpose for every
believer to accomplish before we go. Not sure what others think there's is,
to me, it is to know Jesus and make Him known. I wait expectantly for His
return in some ways and sad to say, in the flesh I get distracted. The
busyness of life, family, work, friends, ministry, being A.D.D. all cause
me to get troubled and lose faith at times. Brethren, Jesus is coming back,
we must be confident, stay on task, and trust what He has said. The best
part is, Jesus has been preparing a place for each of us for 2000 years, I
am sure it will be amazing.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment