Thursday, September 14, 2017

Sin drives men mad 😡!

What are you doing? How can you do those things? Why are you treating
people that way? And  you say that you are a "Christian"? We have all
probably known someone, seen someone, or may be someone who "professes" to
being a Christian and are not living life in the ways of the Lord. For
those that think they are getting away with something, I pray that you
understand that God see's what you are doing. It says in *Gal 6:7 Do not be
deceived and deluded and misled; God will not allow Himself to be sneered
at (scorned, disdained, or mocked by mere pretensions or professions, or by
His precepts being set aside.) [He inevitably deludes himself who attempts
to delude God.] For whatever a man sows, that and that only is what he will
reap.* Charles Spurgeon wrote, "Sin drives men mad. Against their reason,
against their best interest, they follow after that which they know will
destroy them". I know that there are things that I do that are not pleasing
to my Lord Jesus. And I think to myself, how can I do those things and
profess to be a "Christian". I praise God that He is lonsuffering for me as
it is written in *Romans 2:4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness,
forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads
you to repentance?* I want to encourage all those that profess Christ and
are not living 100% for the Lord Jesus and think it is ok, it is not. The
Lord Jesus said in *Matt 12:30 He who is not with Me [definitely on My
side] is against Me, and he who does not [definitely] gather with Me and
for My side scatters.* Living for the Lord is not always easy, but it is
always best. The rewards are eternal.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment