Saturday, September 16, 2017

I am a child of the Most High God!

Are you Spiritually Battle Weary? I have been lately. I heard it said that
if you are not feeling the effects of spiritual warfare, you really have to
evaluate if you are even in the battle. I try to understand, as much as a
person can what is said in *Eph 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh
and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers
of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the
heavenly places.* And even knowing those things, does not take away the
feelings that I am experiencing. Some people read what I right and make
comments about how I should do this or that. I do want to thank you for
your concern, and also want to let you all know that I do understand who I
am fighting and what I need to do. *1 Peter 5:8 Be sober [well balanced and
self-disciplined], be alert and cautious at all times. That enemy of yours,
the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion [fiercely hungry], seeking
someone to devour.* There are many attacks that I seem to experience
everyday, some against me, others against my family and those I love and
care about. I do want to encourage all of us that are battle weary to put o
the Armor of God as listed in Ephesians 6. I also pray that these words
will be an encouragement as you read them, they were to me, and I have made
them a prayer. "The devil cannot defeat me. People cannot disillusion me.
Weather cannot weary me. Sickness cannot stop me. Money cannot buy me.
Governments cannot silence me. And hell cannot handle me. I am a child of
the most High God". In Jesus name, amen.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment