Friday, September 8, 2017

1 Peter 3- Do you have a drug problem?

1 Peter 3
Berean Study Bible
Wives and Husbands
(Song of Solomon 1:1-3; Ephesians 5:22-33)
1Wives, in the same way, submit yourselves to your husbands, so that even if they refuse to believe the word, they will be won over without words by the behavior of their wives 2when they see your pure and reverent demeanor.

It was my wife that brought me to the real Jesus Christ. 
I was a Christ-Easter, raised catholic and only going to church on Christmas and Easter! 
Was I saved? I don't know but I was looking down on other faiths and Christians. 
I also had a drug problem as my wife had to "drag" me to church. When she drug me to a bible studying church that's all it took and I was hooked on Jesus.

I know NOW I am saved, born again in Christ. 

Do you have a drug problem? 
Get hooked on Jesus!


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment