Sunday, September 3, 2017

1 Peter 2 - WWJD?

11Beloved, I urge you as foreigners and exiles, to abstain from the desires of the flesh, which war against your soul. 12Conduct yourselves with such honor among the Gentiles that, though they slander you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day He visits us.

"desires of the flesh, which war against your soul" I have to admit at times when I watch the news and see the resist campaign I get angry 😡 and my heart disease kicks in. I have to turn the news off and repent.

Verse 12 tells us what we need to do. "Conduct yourselves with such honor". 
WHY? "they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day He visits us."

The Word of God speaks to us and should guide our thoughts and actions. WWJD?

Blessings, David 


Please pray for Texas, our President, His administration and our country. Most of all pray for a revival!

No comments:

Post a Comment