Wednesday, September 13, 2017

My desire is to share the Word of God!

I want to be blessed, prosperous and successful. I do not want this is the
ways of the world, but in the spiritual, supernatural ways of God. There
are simple ways to achieve and accomplish all that God has for you. And we
get those simple instructions throughout the Word of God and by reading the
Words of God. *Psalms 1:1 Blessed is the man... 2...his delight is in the
law of the Lord, And in His law he meditates day and night. 3 He shall be
like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in
its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall
prosper. Joshua 1:8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth,
but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do
according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way
prosperous, and then you will have good success.* There are many things
that are distractions for me and I struggle to put God's word as priority
in my life. My work days are long and my "Free time" is short. When it come
to quality time with my Lord, it is not where I want it to be and it seems
to be less quantity as well. My family is important to me, and how we spend
our time needs to be an investment into the kingdom and it is not. I think
of the verses in *Deut 11:18 “Therefore you shall lay up these words of
mine in your heart and in your soul, and bind them as a sign on your hand,
and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. 19 You shall teach them
to your children, speaking of them when you sit in your house, when you
walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. 20 And you shall
write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates* My desire is
to share the Word of God with my family, friends, co-workers and strangers.
Brethren, may we get into the Word so that the Word will get into us. Then
and only then will we truly be blessed, prosperous and successful.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment