Thursday, March 2, 2017

The Walking Dead are all around us.

John3:3 Jesus answered him, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you,
unless a person is born again [reborn from above—spiritually transformed,
renewed, sanctified], he cannot [ever] see and experience the kingdom of
God.”

The Walking Dead are all around us. There are people in our families, that
we work with and others that we go to church with that are going to hell.
For me this is a sobering thought. I have heard the questions asked, "When
did you become a Christian?", " When did you surrender your life to
Christ?", When did you become born again?". I remember the day of my
salvation like it was yesterday. Father's Day 2000, I was in my children's
bedroom, all alone and I cried out to God and He met me there. I also
remember walking away from Him as an established leader in the church and I
was ready to kill someone and was prepared to kill myself not caring
anything about God. There are many verses that we must look at and
contemplate who each of us is in Christ. We are to work out your own
salvation with fear and trembling, know that many are called few are
chosen, and that we must be born again. I know that I am a sinner saved by
grace and that is why I often feel the need to surrender my life to God
again and again. The problem with a living sacrifice, is that it keeps
crawling off the alter. Today I am in need to be born again, again. I pray
that all who read this has or will have a true understanding what this is
all about, in Jesus name, amen.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment