Monday, March 27, 2017

The riches of His Glory

Compromise comes in different degrees, from minimal to extreme. For the
Christian, we need to do all that we can to not have any in our lives. I
want all to know that I am not saying that I am sinless, but I am striving
to sin less. I think about the things that I did as a child and teenager,
and even do now, that I do not want anyone to know about, much less for
anyone to follow my example in, especially my children and grandchildren. I
have seen many "Christians", say, post, and do things that I am sure that
they would not want little ones, that are looking to follow an example
doing, and yet they do it and share it like a badge of honor. In Galatians
5:9, it says, "A little leven (sin), levens the whole lump". And in 2 Cor
6:17, it says, "“So come out from among unbelievers and be separate,”. When
we invite Jesus into our hearts we are to grow closer to Him and leave the
ways of the world behind. Two things we all should keep in mind, would we
really want those little ones following in our footsteps and are we truly
following in Jesus' footsteps?

Eph 3:16 May He grant you out of the riches of His glory, to be
strengthened and spiritually energized with power through His Spirit in
your inner self, [indwelling your innermost being and personality]

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment