Sunday, March 12, 2017

1 Thessalonians 5 Live in peace ✌️

Christian Living
12But we ask you, brothers, to acknowledge those who work diligently among you, who preside over you in the Lord and give you instruction. 13In love, hold them in highest regard because of their work. Live in peace with one another.

Do you hold your pastors in high regard? Do they preside over you in the Lord and give you instruction?
How often do we pray for them to receive spiritual guidance? They are mere mortal men as you and I, fallible to the same sins. If they teach well wouldn't Satan want to disable them? It's your duty to pray for them!

Live in peace with one another. Can the world tell who you are by your fruit?
Jesus gave us peace and it should be flowing from us freely.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

May your pastors be guided by the Holy Spirit and teach the Word of God as directed.

May the world know you by your fruit, and may you have His peace no matter what your circumstances are.
In Jesus name I pray.

Blessings, David

No comments:

Post a Comment