Sunday, March 12, 2017

Do You Know Him? Matthew 7:21-23

Going to church doesnt make you a Christian anymore then going into a garage makes you a car. Or going into a donut shop makes you a cop. Or going into a school makes you a teacher. Or.....you get the picture. 
You can walk the walk and talk the talk. You can serve in the church and donate your funds. You can attend a Bible Study and sing in the choir but in the end its all about your relationship with Jesus. Do you know Him? Do you talk with Him? Do you have fellowship with Him? 
All the good works you do is just works if it's not done in love. And works won't get you to Heaven. Only a relationship with Jesus Christ will. Do you know Him? 
True Disciples
21 “Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. 22On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ 23 But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
Blessings, Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment