Friday, March 3, 2017

Judgement. Matthew 7:1-2 NLT

Judging others. We all do it, even if we don't realize it. We look at someone and attach a label. If we take the time to get to know them, we learn the label doesn't fit. I'm sorry to admit, I'm guilty. I  have experienced this at our new church. As I have gotten more involved, I am meeting more people. I see someone and attach a label. She's weird, he's a mess, she's grouchy. Then I have the opportunity to talk with them and learn she's very humble, he's a fun person to be around, she's just lonely. 
Next time you attach a label to someone, remember Jesus loves that person just as much as He loves you. Then take the opportunity to get to know them. You may be surprised what Jesus will teach you through them.
Matthew 7:1-2 NLT
1 “Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. 2 For you will be treated as you treat others. The standard you use in judging is the standard by which you will be judged.
Blessings, Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment