Wednesday, March 29, 2017

How do you get your answers?

I know the verse, God is not the author of confusion but of peace,
1Cor14:33, and yet there are many times that I am so confused. I question
God as to the struggles that i go through and ask "why" do all these things
happen to me? I see other peoples lives from the outside and it seems as
though they are so blessed and yet many times it seems that I am fighting
an uphill battle everyday. Many people believe that God gives the fiercest
battles to His strongest soldiers, I disagree. I have seen the mightiest
warriors develop through life's toughest battles. I want to encourage any
that are confused and/or fighting a battle of the mind, heart or spirit. I
do not know your story, your struggle, but I want you to know with all that
you are that, God is faithful. When you are confused, look to the
scriptures for how to get your answers. Matt7:7 “Ask and keep on asking and
it will be given to you; seek and keep on seeking and you will find; knock
and keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who
keeps on asking receives, and he who keeps on seeking finds, and to him who
keeps on knocking, it will be opened."

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment