Thursday, May 11, 2017

If you don't tell them about Jesus who will?

I have heard it said that there are more people alive today than have ever
died. I am not sure if that is true or not, but the estimated amount of
people on earth is 7,515,284,153 and counting. I think back on the day
before I was saved, before Jesus came to me and I came to Him. I was the
chief of all sinners. I wonder, where I would be if Jesus came for the
"Church" on that day. There are many different Bible verses that break my
heart. *Matt 7:13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and
broad and easy to travel is the path that leads the way to destruction and
eternal loss, and there are many who enter through it. 14 But small is the
gate and narrow and difficult to travel is the path that leads the way to
[everlasting] life, and there are few who find it.* One of my problems is,
I am not as broken over the lost as I think I should be. If "Believers"
truly believed that hell was as bad as the Bible says it is, "We" would be
doing all that we can to make sure that no one goes there and help the lost
find their way to heaven. Charles Spurgeon wrote, "If sinners be damned, at
least let them leap to Hell over our dead bodies. And if they perish, let
them perish with our arms wrapped about their knees, imploring them to
stay. If Hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of our
exertions, and let not one go unwarned and unprayed for.” Out of all the
people on the planet, the scriptures are clear, *Matt 22:14 For many are
called, but few are chosen.* How are you going to feel, if you get to
heaven and find that the ones you loved most, much less the strangers, are
not there because "you" did not tell them about Jesus?

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment