Saturday, May 13, 2017

Hebrews 1 (I am wearing out like a garment!)

10And:
“In the beginning, Lord, You laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of Your hands.
11They will perish, but You remain;
They will all wear out like a garment.
12You will roll them up like a robe;
like a garmentf they will be changed;
but You remain the same,
and Your years will never end.”g
13And to which of the angels did God ever say:
“Sit at My right hand
until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet”h?
14Are not the angels ministering spirits, sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

In the beginning, Jesus "Lord" created the foundations of the earth.  (Isaiah 45:12, Isaiah 45:18)
Jesus will never perish, He will remain, He is unchanging, He years will never end.

With spring here in Northern Michigan we have begun our outside chores. Cutting down dead trees, splitting firewood, building a retaining wall and now I'm doing some attic repairs. My age is evident and I feel like I've been run over by a bus and then the driver backed over me to make sure I was dead! (Inside joke for Randy and Johnathon!)
Yes, I am wearing out like a garment. Some day they will roll me up like a robe and my days will be done. I look forward to going home!

Do you know why God created the Angels? They are ministering spirits, they don't sit in the presence of God.
https://www.neverthirsty.org/bible-qa/qa-archives/question/why-did-god-create-angels/

Blessings, David

No comments:

Post a Comment