Monday, April 24, 2017

So much to do, so little time!

So much to do, so little time. How does a person prioritize life? Before I
became a Christian, I was heavily involved in methamphetamine. In the
beginning, it seemed like I was able to get so much done. I could stay
awake for days, at one point, it was 14 days. Then it all went into chaos.
Jesus came into my life and showed me what I should seek first. *Matt 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these
things shall be added unto you.* These things, money, food, drink,
clothing, are all things that God will provide, the only problem is, it is
what we need not what we want, that He will provide. The interesting thing
for me was, the behavior of the addict, transferred into an overwhelming
love for God. There was a saying that I remember hearing, "You are so
heavenly minded, you are no earthly good". I do not believe that can ever
be the case. The purpose of the believer is to surrender to God, focus on
heaven and take as many people with us as possible. Brethren, God has
spoken clearly as to us how we are to live, *Micah 6:8 He has shown you, O
man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justly,
To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?*

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment