Wednesday, April 12, 2017

1 Timothy 6 No deposit, No return!

Final Guidance
20 O Timothy, guard the deposit entrusted to you. Avoid irreverent chatter and the opposing arguments of so-called “knowledge,” 21which some have professed and thus swerved away from the faith.
Grace be with you all.


In the state of Michigan the government requires a ten cent deposit on cans and bottles of carbonated beverages. Before the law took effect you used to see, no deposit, no return! The same applies to your faith as these verses.

I once read of a man who was an evangelist, Charles Templeton who traveled on tour and partnered with Billy Graham, but he came into so-called knowledge and became agnostic.
In 1995, Templeton described his eventual rejection of his faith in his final published work, Farewell to God: My Reasons for Rejecting the Christian Faith.
The opposing arguments of so-called knowledge which he professed, and thus he swerved away from the faith.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Templeton

Christian you must guard the deposit entrusted to you. Avoid irreverent chatter and the opposing arguments of so-called “knowledge,”......

May our Lord keep you strong in the faith.

Remember, no one can snatch you out of His hand unless you allow them to swerve you away from the faith!

John 10: 27My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. 28I give themeternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand.29My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand.…

Blessings, David

No comments:

Post a Comment