Thursday, April 27, 2017

2 Timothy 4 Are you His?

The Lord Remains Faithful
16At my first defense, no one stood with me, but everyone deserted me. May it not be charged against them. 17But the Lord stood by me and strengthened me, so that through me the message would be fully proclaimed, and all the Gentiles would hear it. So I was delivered from the mouth of the lion. 18And the Lord will rescue me from every evil action and bring me safely into His heavenly kingdom. To Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

They deserted Paul, just as the apostles deserted Jesus. Desertion must be a natural inclination of man when trouble strikes a friend. We must be mindful of this trait if there is a "next time"!
But notice the Lord didn't desert Paul! He stood by him and strengthened him, so that through Paul the message would be fully proclaimed, and the Gentiles would hear it!
The Lord remains faithful.

The world is full of evil and full of trouble, but remember man cannot take your soul!
If you are His, He will bring you safely into His kingdom.
Are you His?

Blessings, David

No comments:

Post a Comment