Sunday, July 30, 2017

When I go to heaven!

When I get to heaven, after seeing God in His glory, meeting Jesus, and
really understanding Holy Spirit and His power, there are a few other
people I want to meet and have some questions for. I want to ask Adam was
it worth it? To Noah, How was it on the arc for all that time? To Daniel,
Did you pet the lions? To Paul, What was your struggle? The Bible says that
we all have the same type of struggles. Paul was a mighty man of God and
yet he battled doing and not doing. *Romans 7:15 For I do not understand my
own actions [I am baffled and bewildered by them]. I do not practice what I
want to do, but I am doing the very thing I hate [and yielding to my human
nature, my worldliness—my sinful capacity].19 For the good that I want to
do, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want.* Paul
realized how wretched he was compared to Jesus. *Romans 7:24 Wretched and
miserable man that I am! Who will [rescue me and] set me free from this
body of death [this corrupt, mortal existence]?* There are so many people
that believe that they are "good people", the only problem is these "good
people" are comparing themselves to other people and not to the Lord Jesus.
The Bible states in *Romans 3:10 As it is written and forever remains
written,“There is none righteous [none that meets God’s standard], not even
one.* We must all be thankful for freedom, freedom from sin and death,
*Romans 7:25 Thanks be to God [for my deliverance] through Jesus Christ our
Lord!...*

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment