Monday, July 31, 2017

Here I am, send me!

There are many different Bible verses that have recently spoken to my heart
as to what I need to do and how I am to live. There are many people that I
know that are in the midst of battles, there are some that are sick, others
battling depression, family and relationship issues, and for some just
downright sin. Recently a friend of mine overdosed on drugs and was told
that he should of died. He sent me a message, thanking me for praying for
him, because he knew that my prayers to God were what kept him alive. There
was a time when Israel was in the midst of great sin and the Lord was
looking for someone to intercede on behalf of the people. *Ezekiel 22:30 I
searched for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand in the
gap before Me for [the sake of] the land, that I would not destroy it, but
I found no one [not even one].* I want to be that one. The Lord has asked
many questions throughout the scriptures that deal with a willing heart to
help others and do certain things. Isaiah was asked in *Isaiah 6:8 Then I
heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go
for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!”* I want that willingness. And I
think of *James 5:16...The heartfelt and persistent prayer of a righteous
man (believer) can accomplish much [when put into action and made effective
by God—it is dynamic and can have tremendous power].* I want that passion.
Dear heavenly Father, please help me and all who are willing to boldly
stand in the gap for others, be will to say "Send me", and to be passionate
in prayer for those that need it, in Jesus precious and powerful name, amen..

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment