Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Don't forget. Matthew 26:40-41 NLT

It seems daily there is something I wish to do, know I should do, but don't do. Why? Because on my own, I am afraid of failure. In those moments, I am relying on myself to do what God has told me to do. I'm afraid to take that step of faith. I miss the opportunity.

Years ago in a Bible Study I asked "How many times does God continue to test us?" The answer I received was " Until we get it right". I have found that is true and sometimes we get the same test a few extra times just to make sure we don't forget.

Don't forget to make the right choice. Don't forget to do the right thing. Don't forget to rely on God.

"If He brings you to it, He will get you through it."

Matthew 26:40-41 NLT

40 Then He returned to the disciples and found them asleep. He said to Peter, “Couldn’t you watch with Me even one hour?  41 Keep watch and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation. For the spirit is willing, but the body is weak!”

Blessings, Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment