Tuesday, August 22, 2017

1 Peter 1- You should be! 😇

8Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and rejoice with an inexpressible and glorious joy, 9now that you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

Remember doubting Thomas? He doubted one time and it lives in infamy!
Bing or Google; doubting Thomas!

John 20:25 So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord!" But he said to them, "Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe."
John 20:29 Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Brethren, YOU are blessed, and don't forget that!
"you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls."

Do you rejoice with an inexpressible and glorious joy?
You should be! 😇


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment