Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Do you feel lost and confused?

There have been many times throughout my life that I have felt alone. That
in my darkest days, no one really cares. My family was destroyed, my
friends seemed to have abandoned me, my father died, I felt lost and
confused. As a Christian, I have found comfort in God's word, His promises.
*Ps 23:4 Even though I walk through the [sunless] valley of the shadow of
death, I fear no evil, for You are with me...* I have looked into His word
with confidence, that no matter what I go through He is with me. The times
that I did not feel God's presence was when I wandered away, because God
never moved. I desire to have the heart of Moses when he spoke to God in
*Exodus 33:15 And Moses said to Him, “If Your presence does not go [with
me], do not lead us up from here.* Brethren, may our desire be, to stay as
close to God as possible, experience Him deeply and abide in Christ. The
words of James bring peace and also conviction, *James 4:8 Come close to
God and He will come close to you. [Recognize that you are] sinners, get
your soiled hands clean; [realize that you have been disloyal] wavering
individuals with divided interests, and purify your hearts [of your
spiritual adultery].* Remember, no matter what you go through, please know
that Jesus loves you and I do too! May God richly bless you my beloved.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment