Saturday, October 28, 2017

TESTIMONY!

TESTIMONY - "A public recounting of a religious conversion or experience".
Everything that people experience, good and bad, have power if used
correctly to further the kingdom of God. Our testimonies are all different
and yet have the same ability to bring honor and glory to God. It is
wriiten in ^Daniel 4:2 I thought it good to declare the signs and wonders
that the Most High God has worked for me.3 How great are His signs, And how
mighty His wonders! His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And His dominion
is from generation to generation.* My life has been full of challenges
because of the choices that I have made, I was a drunk, sexually immoral,
drug addict, liar, thief, adulterer, blasphemer, covetous, divorced, etc. I
think you all get my point. Chief of all sinners. I like what is written in
*Rev12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of
their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.* I am at
that point where I do not love my own life to death. The most important
part of my life is, SAVED by grace and shown the love of Jesus at 36 years
old. My life still has challenges due to what I have done and the
consequences that I am still dealing with. I declare to all who read this,
Jesus is alive and active. No matter what you have done, no matter where
you are today, God has a plan for your life. My friends and brethren, if
there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. You are in my
thoughts and prayers, Jesus loves you and I do too!

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment