Thursday, October 19, 2017

Put His holy word in my heart!

There are many things that people associate with that are not bad, but can
become a distraction from what God has called us to be and to do. I have
seen many get caught up in jobs, family, hobbies, country, politics,
relationships, etc. and forget Whom they are to love and serve first. It is
written in *Deut13:4 You shall walk after the Lord your God and you shall
fear [and worship] Him [with awe-filled reverence and profound respect],
and you shall keep His commandments and you shall listen to His voice, and
you shall serve Him, and cling to Him.* Remembering God, Jesus, Holy Spirit
in everyday life seems to be an afterthought for many and some days even
for me. I am reminded regularly what is written in * Mark12:30 and you
shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul
(life), and with all your mind (thought, understanding), and with all your
strength.* I try to live with the purpose of letting my world know that
Jesus is not a part of my life, He is my life. I am alive today because
what God did in my life and because of that, I want everyone to know Him. I
pledge allegiance to God, and pray that God helps me put His Holy Word in
my heart. I ask that Holy Spirit will make it a lamp unto my feet and a
light unto my path and that I will hide the Bibles words in my heart that I
might not sin against God. In Jesus precious and powerful name, amen.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment