Tuesday, October 31, 2017

FACETIME!

FACETIME with Jesus is coming to soon, we do not know the day or the hour,
nevertheless it is coming. Are you ready today, at this very moment to see
Him face to face? *2Cor5:10 For we [believers will be called to account
and] must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one
may be repaid for what has been done in the body, whether good or bad [that
is, each will be held responsible for his actions, purposes, goals,
motives—the use or misuse of his time, opportunities and abilities]..*
Everyone will stand before God and give testimony. Acquitted or condemned
and sentenced, which will it be? Every action, word, and deed will be
judged. *Matt12:36 But I tell you, on the day of judgment people will have
to give an accounting for every careless or useless word they speak. 37 For
by your words [reflecting your spiritual condition] you will be justified
and acquitted of the guilt of sin; and by your words [rejecting Me] you
will be condemned and sentenced.”* Many are living their lives without a
care in the world, not thinking about working out their own salvation with
fear and trembling. I am far from perfect, there are things that I do that
I know are not pleasing to the Lord. I also do not use what God has given
me completely for Him. I want to change that, I want to be more
Christ-like, more Christian than ever before. Knowing Jesus personally will
get you to heaven. I want more than to "get to heaven", I want to hear,
"Well done good and faithful servant".

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment