Sunday, October 8, 2017

2 Peter 1- I live in the tent of my body!

12Therefore, I will always remind you of these things, even though you know them and are established in the truth you now have. 13I think it is right to refresh your memory as long as I live in the tent of my body, 14since I know that it will soon be laid aside, as our Lord Jesus Christ has made clear to me. 15And I will make every effort to ensure that after my departure, you will be able to recall these things at all times.

This statement seems fitting, "I live in the tent of my body". 
As we grow older it becomes more evident that our time becomes shorter and we will soon be laid aside.

My life dream before I am laid aside is the hope that our prodigal son "Jesus" will come back to Jesus Christ. He knows and was established in the truth and should be able to recall these things at all times!

I pray God will get his attention, refresh his memory and water 💦 the seed we planted.
It breaks our heart ❤️ that our only son is a prodigal, but one thing it has taught us is that God our Father feels the same way about all His children. 
Read;
Luke 15:11-32

If you are a prodigal, return to your Father as He is waiting for you with open arms.


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment