Friday, October 20, 2017

Mission Trip!

MISSION TRIP. Prayers would be greatly appreciated for traveling mercy and
safety. There is a team from Calvary Chapel Tucson going to Puerto Penasco,
Mexico, (Rocky Point) to build a house for a family in need. The Rodriguez
Herrera family consist of the father who is a cook and supports his family
of 5 on $47 a week. Calvary Tucson has had this mission on their hearts for
17 years. We have built over 60 homes, a church, a clinic, a kitchen, a
classroom, and plenty of "Banos". When we go, we take food for a
neighborhood cookout on Saturday. We take clothes for those in need. We
give water to drink, all in the name of Jesus. We take the words of the
Lord Jesus to heart and try to live purposefully. *Matthew 25:35 for I was
hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a
stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick
and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’ 37 “Then the
righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and
feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger
and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick,
or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to
them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least
of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’* More important than any of these
works, we take the gospel and present it as it is written in *Mark 16:15
And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all
creation.* This mission trip starts in our hearts and carries throughout
lives in all that we do, even into eternity. God bless you my friends from
around the world. Jesus loves you and I love you too!

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment