Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Prayer and petition!

"What can I pray for you about?" should be more than just words spoken in
passing. They should be words spoken from the heart, meant to be taken
seriously and performed with purpose. It is written in *Eph6:18 With all
prayer and petition pray [with specific requests] at all times [on every
occasion and in every season] in the Spirit, and with this in view, stay
alert with all perseverance and petition [interceding in prayer] for all
God’s people.* Recently, I have been in the midst of many trials,
tribulations and battles. Some I feel like I am persevering through, and in
some, I feel like I have failed miserably. People ask, Christian's and
worldly, "How are you doing?" Lately, my response has been, "Do you want me
to tell you the truth or do you want me to lie to you? If I lie to you, it
will make you feel a whole lot better." Many respond with, "Lie to me."
Many warriors are going through battles that only God and them know about,
may we pray fervently for God's people, especially those that are on the
front lines. Sometimes, the ones that we see as the strongest in the
battle, the ones that are there for everyone else, are the ones that need
encouragement the most. And for those who do not feel the effect of
spiritual warfare, you have to question if you are even in the battle at
all. Maranatha - come quickly Lord Jesus.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment