Friday, October 27, 2017

1 John 2- What is your maturity level in Christ?

12I am writing to you, little children, because your sins have been forgiven through His name.
13I am writing to you, fathers, because you know Him who is from the beginning.
I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one.
I have written to you, children, because you know the Father.
14I have written to you, fathers, because you know Him who is from the beginning.
I have written to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one.

In these verses John is referring to maturity level of spirituality. An infant in Christ Jesus is just as saved as a father or adult because your sins have been forgiven through His name.

Do you consider yourself as an infant, child, young man or father in Christ?
Are you making an effort to mature in the faith of Jesus Christ?
Maturity comes with time and knowledge by reading the bible, attending bible studies, studying sermons, reviewing commentary, prayer, faith etc.

What is your maturity level in Christ?

Blessings, David

No comments:

Post a Comment