Saturday, October 14, 2017

Do you tell others about Him?

My greatest desire is to be with Jesus and take as many people with me as
possible. I look forward to going to heaven everyday. Sometimes it is
because of the pain of my past that I deal with, sometimes because of the
worlds sin, and then there are times that I am just tired and worn. There
is a purpose for every believer to accomplish before we go. Not sure what
others think there's is, to me, it is to know Jesus and make Him known.
Simply, to let others know that Jesus loves them and that I love them too!
I wait expectantly for His return and yet some how, sad to say, in the
flesh I get distracted. The busyness of life, family, work, friends,
ministry, being A.D.D. all cause me to get troubled, lose focus and even
question my faith at times. It is written in *John14:1 “Do not let your
heart be troubled (afraid, cowardly). Believe [confidently] in God and
trust in Him, [have faith, hold on to it, rely on it, keep going and]
believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many dwelling places.. If it
were not so, I would have told you, because I am going there to prepare a
place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back
again and I will take you to Myself, so that where I am you may be also.*
Charles Spurgeon wrote, "You have never truly found Jesus if you do not
tell others about Him". Brethren, Jesus is coming back, we must be
confident, stay on task, and trust what He has said. The best part is,
Jesus has been preparing a place for each of us for over 2000 years, I am
sure it will be amazing. Jesus loves you and I love you too!

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment