Wednesday, October 25, 2017

REVIVAL!

REVIVAL - the growth of something or an increase in the activity of
something after a long period of no growth or activity (merriam-webster).
It seems as we look around at our society that we see more of the
reflection of the world than we do of Christ. The people that go to church,
enjoy the time there and yet, when many leave the building, many also
appear to leave their love and devotion to Jesus behind. Brethren, REVIVAL
needs to start with the children of God. It is written in *Acts 2:17 ‘And
it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of
My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your
young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. 18 And on My
menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days;
And they shall prophesy.* Many of these signs are coming to pass. Heavenly
Father, please give Your children boldness to preach the Gospel. REVIVE a
spirit in us of love for the lost and broken, compassion for the dying.
Pour out Your Spirit on us to help us further Your kingdom, in Jesus
precious and powerful name, amen. I want to see such a great revival that
the devil prays for the rapture!

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment