Thursday, January 5, 2017

Yet, I will trust in Him!

Job1:1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man
was blameless and upright, and one who feared God and shunned evil. 12 And
the Lord said to Satan, “Behold, all that he has is in your power; only do
not lay a hand on his person.” 2:9 Then his wife said to him, “Do you still
hold fast to your integrity? Curse God and die!” 13:15 Though He slay me,
yet will I trust Him...

There are people that I know, when I see them and ask them, "how are you
doing?", their answer is, "fabulous" or "great". Then there are others that
always seem to be going through something. When I was a baby Christian, the
first book of the Bible that I studied was Job. As I look back on those
early days and that study, I learned a lot. I was not at all like Job in my
devotion to God. I could understand some of the pain and suffering that he
went through due to my own life. Loss of family, job, friends. God got my
attention through my pain and suffering. I have learned about being
blameless and upright, fearing God and shunning evil. I also believe that I
can say, "Though He slay me, yet I will trust Him". My life is not easy due
to many different reasons, one thing I know for sure is that God is with
me. Whatever you are going through, know with all that you are, God is with
you. Jesus loves you, if there is anything I can do for any who read this
please contact me.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment