Monday, January 30, 2017

Philippians 4 Do you experience Gods peace?

4Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice! 5Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon.
6Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Do you have Gods peace?
Or do you worry about everything?
It's a simple choice, leave it to God or leave it to Mr Worry. God will give you peace and Mr Worry will give you more!

Do you pray about everything? It's also a simple choice and you can do it while you work. Lift your cares up to God, He's listening!

I remember when I broke my wrist and I needed surgery. I lifted up to the Lord and asked for peace. When I went to the hospital I had so much peace, I was totally relaxed. During the operation the doctor woke me up yelling, David wake up and stop snoring I'm at a crucial point! If I didn't have Gods peace I would have worried to death about this operation! I think it was funny that I was sleeping and snoring as they only numbed my arm.

What worries do you have today that you could pray about and ask for peace? Thank Him for everything, your roof over your head, clothing, food, income etc.
Lift your worries up to Him and feel His peace overcome you!

Dear Heavenly Father I lift up all those reading this devotional and I ask that whatever worries they have today that You give them peace and comfort. And when they receive it, remind them that it was You!
In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Blessings, David

No comments:

Post a Comment