Wednesday, January 4, 2017

I can do all things through Christ!

Phil4:13 I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who
strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose—I am self-sufficient in
Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through
Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.]

Have you ever had one of those days, or maybe even a few, where you
thought, I just don't know how much longer I can do this? The job is
overwhelming, a relationship is not working out like you want, school is
not coming together, family issues, financial challenges, not enough time
in the day, reoccurring sin issues, and I am sure there are a few other
things that you are dealing with. Before coming to know Jesus, I would of
taken to the worldly way of trying to forget, alcohol, drugs, starting a
different relationship. As a Christian, I go to the Word, to Jesus, the
Author and Finisher of my faith. I look to His promises and know, I can do
ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. Brethren, when life gets to
be a little bit to much, stop, breathe, pray, wait and look to God's word
for your confident peace. We all go through challenges of life. My favorite
phrase in the Bible is, "it came to pass". Jesus will help you get through
it. He promises.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment