Thursday, January 12, 2017

Who is Jesus to you?

Who is Jesus to you. Is He Lord of lords and King of kings, or is He just
Jesus? For me and I am sure for many others, there have been times in my
life that Jesus has become common, just like anyone else I spend time with.
From the day of His birth, it was announced by angels that He is "Christ
the Lord". In Romans, it is stated that the way to be saved is, "confess
with your mouth that Jesus is Lord". In Colossians, "do everything in the
name of the Lord Jesus". Jesus was never a simple man, and yet I know that
there are times that I have separated His humanity and His deity. Jesus is
my Lord. I may not always reflect it, but I tell you all today, I am going
to do my best live like it and proclaim the "Lord Jesus" to everyone I can.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment