Saturday, January 7, 2017

Are you living outside of Gods plan?

Gen3:6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was
pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of
its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate. 12
Then the man said, “The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me of
the tree, and I ate.” 17 Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the
voice of your wife...

Choices are made every day that affect destinies. A choice was made by one
man thousands of years ago that affect our lives today. Adam made a
conscious choice to heed the voice of his wife and disobey God. Mark Twain
stated, “After all these years, I see that I was mistaken about Eve in the
beginning; it is better to live outside the Garden with her than inside it
without her.” Mr Twain was wrong. There are many people who are living
outside of God's plan in will full disobedience to His word and expect God
to be okay with it. For the married people that are dating outside, it is
not dating it is adultery. For those living as a married couple and are
not, it is fornication. I have made my own mistakes before God and
repented. People say "don't judge me", I am not judging, I am stating
truth. Brethren, When Jesus comes back for His church, do you think you
will go? Adam's choice had consequences, living outside with Eve meant that
he would no longer walk with God. What a choice.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment