Monday, January 16, 2017

Pray and speak the words of salvation!

Eph6:19 And pray for me, that words may be given to me when I open my
mouth, to proclaim boldly the mystery of the good news [of salvation], 20
for which I am an ambassador in chains. And pray that in proclaiming it I
may speak boldly and courageously, as I should.

There are many words that we speak everyday, some glorify God and some are
words that have no eternal value. The most important words that we can
speak are those about the good news of salvation in and through the Lord
Jesus Christ. The Apostle Paul asked others to pray for Him, specifically
that words would be given to him, to boldly proclaim the mystery of the
good news of salvation. I am praying this for all of God's people and ask
that you all pray for me as well. Dear Heavenly Father, please give all of
Your children boldness to courageously speak the words of salvation, remove
fear and doubt, open the unbelieving peoples hearts and bring a revival to
our world, through Your faithful children, in the Lord Jesus' name, amen.

Douglas 

No comments:

Post a Comment